2017 General Admission Prices
General Admission: Students 10-Adult $10.00 All Day
Seniors (65 and over) Wed only $6.00
Season Ticket (Preseason through July 15th) $39.00
July 16th through Fair $45.00
Children Under 10: FREE
All above tickets get you FREE admission to the Grandstand Shows – Shows are at 8:30 p.m.
(General Seating Only)
Limited Reserve Seating and/or Standing Room for Grandstand $33.00.
Order Reserve Tickets Online!
Auto Ticket (Season) $ 17.00
Auto Ticket Daily $ 5.00
Livestock Exhibitor Ticket $ 36.00 (includes parking)
Non-Fair Camping Fee $ 25.00 / night
For tickets or other information contact Fair Office Manager, or Norm Fredin – Fair Manager
We can also be reached by Phone at (507) 373-6965 or Fax (507) 377-221
Passports are pre-fair $45.00 Fair Price $ 50.00 – Good all times carnival is open.
Wrist bands $ 25.00 – only sold at the Carnival Office
Wrist Band Schedule:
Tuesday – All Rides $ 2.00 opens at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday – Opens at 3:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – Opens at noon
Season tickets can be purchased at the fair office.
Season tickets can be purchased at area banks, Hy-Vee and MarketPlace Foods.
Terms Of Sale
The materials made available on this website (collectively, the “Information”), which is intended to be accessed by customers of Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX (“Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX”), is licensed, not sold, to each Customer for use only for Customer’s use Information in connection with the purchase of tickets for the events and the various venues described herein, (the “Purpose”) under the terms of this Agreement. Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- SWAELU LLC, DBA MIDWESTIX INFORMATION. Customer is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to use Information solely for the Purpose. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX and/or third parties who have granted Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX the right to distribute such Information.
- PURCHASE OF TICKETS. Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX acts as an intermediary for the various venue operators and/or promoters (“Promoters”) of the events featured on this website. All sales made through this website are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the applicable venue at the appropriate time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased through this website will be made. Each Promoter may have additional policies regarding refunds or exchanges, but Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges.
- EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Notwithstanding the issuance of tickets through this website, the venue and/or promoter may cancel any event. Also, the venue operator and/or event promoter may change the scheduled performers, venue or change the event date and time without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance and thus NOT available for a refund. Where events are held at outdoor venues, the risk of inclement weather is assumed by the Customer. Events may be held regardless of weather conditions or moved to another location, as determined by the venue operator and/or event promoter. In the event that a promoter offers to refund the base ticket price of the canceled event, the customer must make the request for refund no later than 10 business days of the originally scheduled date. In the event that a performance is rescheduled and the base price refunds are authorized by the promoter, any refund request must be made to Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX prior to the show and all tickets must be returned to Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX no later than 10 business days after the rescheduled date/and or refund request whichever is earlier. Swaelu LLC, dba MIDWESTIX is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges, regardless of whether a show is rescheduled or canceled.
- TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- RECORDING POLICY. No cameras or recording equipment of any kind are allowed at any event for which tickets are sold to Customers through this website. A violation of this policy will be grounds for revocation of all tickets issued to Customer and/or ejection from the applicable venue.
- TICKETS NOT RECEIVED IN THE MAIL. If you do not receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, you must contact the MIDWESTIX office immediately by calling 515.244.2771 or emailing email@example.com. A MidwesTIX agent will determine the nature of the problem, and if your tickets are replaceable. If you do not contact our offices 48 hours before the event or we do not have a record of your contact 48 hours before the event you will not receive any remedy for your situation.